onsdag 23 oktober 2019

broken heart club



i remember when i went to what i thought would become to high school musical
but nobody really got music like me , i wore the girl who had pipes but get no likes
found love with sample and i like it remind me of blood sample
always walked in the corridor , felt like i wore on the outside but music became my way out
with you on the playlist , people really did get me like the sound and always earworms that back up
set up , yeah music become my tea cup without i knew it ... i fell in love in it
the drop , the beat and scratch - i knew from the start we wore the perfect match
and we should be friends hecause i stream your music on demend
you are so damn inspirational that you make me fall aslelep by the key - board
they say that word is a weapon , and mine is a sword
but for you
 im put down it in the ground this time because you have my heart , found

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar