lördag 19 oktober 2019

nights thoughts



i tried so hard to push you out
 but you wore man enough to let me in
 and  realize my rejection wore a protection
for an other broken heart
had some guys that treat me like shit
but know i find a friend who is lit because he legit
who claimed me as he friend even i wore a mess
i think that is something sweet with that
that he can handle the good part and the aftermath
when i freak out in the hangout because i realize who you am
had a fall out because i had to reject you because of my mom
she likes to know my friends in person , special them
guys , i remember how won me over with that dm
10 words i never heard , you liked to talk with me ...
that how you broke me and i try my best to be coy
because i know you like it boy
but i want to scream that i got a friend , a real
not in my head and i like how you the best friend
because you everywhere , in my playlist , youtube and spotify account
and i have probably spent to many times going your gigs , it hurt my bank account
but i dont really care because i  got a feeling you know my presence i am there
well , now you do
i like how you handle mine rejection
understand i have to work on me before we can build on this convorsation
but by like you back i think its offical now , you make everyday snow
confetti , because even when i wear that hospital dress you make me feel pretty
and thats a true act of gentle man and how everyman should be handle a woman
like me so i am complety happy you add me , if we never speak more - now this
'i like the way you stalk me throught the net
diffrent platform and make me feel like queen of Met 
it make me feel more invited and sorry if i dont call back
it just nervous and anxious , for your postision
but we can text if you like , i always comeback
even if im a bit late and you know you are my fave secret ?
i tried to push you out because i didnt want to destroy your dreams
didnt want to be the debbie downer but suddenly you made me that upside town
just with a hey , like a heart and suddenly you feel into my inbox , dm
do you got room for two or do you want me to go ?
sorry but you now have now become a poem

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar