fredag 25 oktober 2019

dont be strange





im sorry if i dont reply on your dms

if i dont call but im not used to this

... friends and happy ends

i got a lot of written text i never sent

dont want disdurb when you work

or when you with her or maybe it wrong timezone

i know more stuff about you than i do of my last

and im cool with being friend zone

is where i feel most comfortable

and when somebody come to close , i try to push them

out of my life not like i dont want them inside

grewing up at hospital i cut friendships like hair cuts

and somehow loneliness became a friend of mine

but some people are too hard to decline because they stand out from the crowd

and they say the silence voices are the loudest , and i realize you help me refine

mine , edit , filter and become  the woman i wanted , because you treated me like a human

not like a condition and i know I BEEN A SUCKY FRIEND , i acknowleage it

but i try my best to change it so dont be strange - its easy to put fingers on others but not on yourself

but i know who in this story is to blame : ME , and frankly i have no idea why you still want to be my friend , but maybe you saw something i didnt or maybe i shouldnt be so hard to myself ?


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar