onsdag 23 oktober 2019

Never Let Me Go





i was trying , my soul wore dying
but just with a simple hello
somebody knock on the door
show me that he wouldnt let go
i wasnt ready to let you in
but somehow you became him ?
not sure how you break the wall
became that long distance call
i could rely on , i guess that how you had me won ...
was trying to run , deny you and hide
 but your face is not easily replace
to erase a star is the hardest thing and i thought you had me , decline
me after this year off and on , back and forth but you made me realize my self worth
that heart never let go , and i know i am a bit a no show but its not my fault
i hope you that 13 reasons why i dont cry and promise will never bye
i never gonna left you stranded since you me befriended
was trying to , my soul wore dying
but with a simple hello
a knock on the door and you show me i wouldnt let go
that i got power , strenght and was somebody worth knowing
got that feeling that maybe worth loving
if only as a friend , well i take that


( as it halloween , im going emo and dark )

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar