tisdag 2 november 2021

Christian

is it quite funny how i went all around the world 
just to hit the ground , to found my new rebound
how i went to heaven sent when i saw his eyes
fell out my wheelchair and the arms of that carrier
i wore just an patient , he wore just an doctor student
maybe i come on to strong , maybe i do everything wrong
like i always tend to do but think that is better to the cater 
of love, how i floating above and was like you fit me like an glove
how you knock me out and got me heaven sent , second time 
when you slide in through the door like an ambulance 
i knew we should be friends 
how you made me feel perfect even i felt , ugly 
thats the defination of true beauty 
when i was hit rock bottom and how awkward it is to have somebody you like , clean your bottom . the intimacy of it all , when you became my stylist and makeup artist  

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar