onsdag 10 november 2021

MY X FAXCTOR

 i think nobody will ever this one , yeah because he such an ... babe and ladies man and now he played my heart ,  fold me into an swan instead of dancing queen , yeah i think i met my match , perfect and how he make me stand , make cartwheels and fall in love with the sound, never felt so sound like on the dance floor , even if i wore in the mash pit and had an fit , even if i had an tantrum , i know this is my safe room .  i know i not like an perfect model like one of those u usually date but maybe there something you , like ? i mean , i am not really an superstar , cool like those Barbs , and i do eat carbs , but i have one factor that is my x factor - i am me , and i am pretty awesome as you are , handsome !!! 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar