söndag 7 november 2021

rent free in my head

he said he , like me but that is not how you shall treat me . i dont like the way the you lean me on , did you suspect me it would be hard easy to move on ? When you look like that ...  huh ? How you belong to the world , i dont really get why you pick me as your - gal , give your an out , never done this but your words is like everything , how you pull me in when i try to push you out , its what i known for but you so hard to reject - you everywhere and nowhere - living rent free in my head and in my head , try to unfollow but i am afraid you drag me in you in my world , i like how you are that man crush everyday and hopefully you do get that - no body will ever compare i am afraid and its drive me ... mad 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar