fredag 13 september 2019

no titles




in the darkest of the forest, behind the gate
i thought i find my best mate
in the guy next door and attached by the common room
all the girls want you , i cant tell because you hotter then hell
but i got you under my spell and sure i might act a bit crazy
now and then but i dont remember how to be a friend
i guess its what you like , a heavenly sight
but devil in disguise - that devil wheres prada
because i refusing wearing Zara
i guess im a bit high maintains but every hospital princess
deserve the best because she is an unlikely success
you should be watch because you my latest target
let me become that scarlett , you can be my rhett
and we can go down as one of those hollywood couple
 low key and subtle without any title
doesnt it sound perfect ?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar