fredag 4 oktober 2019

aladdin

you roll out the red carpet and my wheelchair become the magic carpet 
jet set dont take you to heaven heights but i think i just found a knight ?
because he make me feel like a hospital princess , a queen of the prom
and if i let down my hair for the hospital room 
would you climb it ? 
ride in the sunset and have a little bit of that califonia magic 
sunshine glow because all i am stuck in in a kingdom 
i remember when you when head for the gold 
maybe we become one of those hollywood untold ?
yeah . 
you roll out the red carpet and my wheelchair became the magic carpet 
and i have heard that you are a knight and grab my heart real tight 
as we slide into heaven like it wore magic night , neon light 
on hand on my heart , the other on the human right 
i was like shit this can be nothing but lit 
he is the best thing ever and he like really deliver
such a overachiver that he make me one 
and you clearly have my friendship , won 
with you kill the illness with kindness 
so we more or less , friends 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar