torsdag 17 oktober 2019

Halloweentown



with a hex of text and caught in that dream world
put in a film and everything takes me back to that dm
its just like a disney movie , you be the knight
that with some words i never heard make everything right
just with a hex of a text , some couple of words i never heard
a mutual convorsation of trust begun , talked on and off
and you really help me build me up , pick me up
from the ground and i know i can
trust you with my deepest secrets
and somehow i find myself become superwoman
with epilepsy , in this fantasy but somehow all i write tend to become reality
but you are a good chapter , filled with great memories and laughter
and i like how you stalk me , want to talk with me
it make feel special , but i know you got yours
but i got lot of sparetime so whenever you free
i probably will waiting when i am
eh , 90 for you return the dm ?
but i hope you get i am tell the true
because if there is one thing i am
is loyal to you

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar