onsdag 2 oktober 2019

hospital baby





slide in with your lambo like an prince on his white knight

suit and tie and tap that heart with that alert and i was like jawdrop

like a mic drop , kinda weird how you transform my wheelchair to a pumpkin

and make me forget about the inn with alll that hollywood sparkle

yeah make me feel like duchess markle

all the ibiza rocks glam that came in form of a dm

and i was just hanging here and felt quite down

because you dont feel cool in a hospital gown

 but than you knighted me your lady , hospital baby

i was like ... maybe







PS , WHEN YOU GOT A ILLNESS I MILK IT . and its become my nitch , some got fashion blogs , travel blogs ( used to be - instagram jonnas_diary ) etc . i got a writing blog about conditions ( with music ) - well you gotta stand out to make a impression lol .

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar