onsdag 16 oktober 2019

i see the true when everyone try to expose you




and suddenly i apperenly got a friend
not sure what happened here
but i would be a fool to decline
for like the thousand time
been chatting like off and on
and suddenly you go and have my friendship won
it make me a bit scared , can i handle the pain ?
with an other rejection so i run before you do
but than you search me down , look me up
and i like what we have going on
and suddenly i dont feel like run
that dm wore the best thing you ever could write
10 words , to messages and suddenly you deliver the best hit
you ever could write , for a girl like me and the fact you add me
is mind blown because this mean we IG official
and thats very special
to me at least
because you like the higher priest
when it comes to this things
and you make me feel like i am living
thats why you such a good person human being
could care less what they say because you make me feel like a hospital princess
and that is priceless

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar