torsdag 3 oktober 2019

ironic







there must be something better

than lay i a hospital bed and get preach 
by doctors and nurses , i am eight ... 
to young to teach 
about medication , to young to know 
about my condition , that i will be know
as the girl with hospital gown - forever 
for awhile it wore cool with the attention
but it was the wrong kind 
always having to be good never get to be bad 
never try a drink , get a hangover 
small things i miss out isnt it a bummer ?
always see the pity in people eyes 
sympathy and emphathy 
when all i wanted a friend 
havent had one since i wore ten
but life is quite funny because who would land in my dm 
my freaking idol 

there a few thing that inspire my new chapter . america . my condition , my teen years . and i love pop culture in general . and that dm - you know . 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar