onsdag 2 oktober 2019

shout out

they tell the dignose but i am not ready to label myself
they hand me my pills and say i shall take them twice per day 
swallow , close your mouth but all i want to spit them out 
but then you came along and spin my wheelchair like a record
round and round and if i go down, i at least had fun in my hospital gown
she say she no good for herself and that she should learn to love herself
you can see her ribs because she stop eat ribs , skin and bones 
just because she thought she met the one that would end up call her retard
it make her broken hearted for a while but then she return with the biggest smile 
try not talk about so much , i write about it instead 
because i knew what my diagnose has said 
that i am doomed but i checked off my bucket list 
except that damn phonecall , that number that make me hesitate all over 
again but i shouldnt because i can tell you mean well 
it just me being insecure but i am working with it 
its not that i am shady i am just that 
all of this silence cut deeper than vilonce 
so when you finally get a shout out 
i dont really know how to work things out 
and it sucks because i things we rocks 


the beginning of this wore when i got bullied for being epileptic
and i really felt through school there where something wrong with me
so i went around listen to music ( mark ronson and nate doog - oh wee )
and felt like a bad ass lol now i just feel like the princess of the ball  

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar