tisdag 1 oktober 2019

weird

got the keys to heaven and suddenly my wheelchair became a bentley
i love how you fixed my broken crown and made me an new one
how you transformed my situation just with that like , made me feel i am alright
its quite weird  made a hospital gown feel like a dancing queen in wheel chair
and this is why you will always be my white knight even if you out of sight
you that music i play to get away my sickness , one dance and i forget about my illness
yeah that is the magic with music and your beats make me feel like a princess
and i know i am not much but i hope you understand you are a helping
when you put the needle on like i take samples of blood and you always put me in mood
i can tell you knowleageble by the way you manage yourself and you that bop
that make my heart beat out of my chest and i have decide to invest ( when i get curage to call )
because you so cool its cruel and i am sorry if i am to honest , but i will keep my promise

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar