måndag 9 december 2019

living proof







i am a human version tangled up in headphones

every song , melody is yours 
have somehow become ours
upbeat is always on repeat 
you switch me like a rec 
and you know i got your back 
they say they dont like that song 
and i shut them down because i know 
the work behind it , hitrack and nsync 
they say they prefer rock , i them block 
for them i like , i stand up because you my tea cup 
i like how you got the skills to make me  pay the bills 
inspiration , ambition and  how you pick your feutures 
im rooting for you guys like that ms Banks did on Tiff 
thats how you know this friendship is ... real 
i know you never will be mad at me 
because i heard , stars love there fans 
but i like to consider us ... friends 
i like how you make a living proof 
too much of you and tear of the roof 
i think we are a living proof 
that something good can happen for a girl like me 
i really do acknowleage your gf 
but i do count myself as your NOT SO SECRET BFF 
is it really my fault for having this situation ? 
and do you get i respect your position ? 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar