torsdag 5 december 2019

The Reaper and The Healer





if you knew the truth about me would you like to date me ?
the only friend i got is jekyll and hyde , trying my best to stay alive
bad decisions turns to great memories but i dont really want a taste of this bitter pill
do you know you in love with red devil , hotter than hell and i  got ya under my spell
they say she got lips that kills , they say he got kisses that heals
i got a twisted fantasy and you got the key , you pull the trigger
do you know what you deliver , go a head make my bed
if im in for the thrill' ,  one way ticket to hell but come along just for fun
i bet we can have some fun , i know im trouble in making mixed with some heartbreak
but im not looking for foul play because im the chic , body trapped in a earthquake
a nightmare and i cant wake up but than you came around and made me feel safe and sound
you should be proud because you make me forget im the reaper , fitter and shiver
do you know you heal me , can you feel me - do you mind if a steal ya
for a second , i am your request and you step up to the test because you da best
but you never write a better song better than the one when i got dancing along
do you like dancing with the devil , that you are the the Evil Knievel ?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar