onsdag 16 juni 2021

10 years

the ache in my body is something i lived with since i wore , eight 
had to learn to tolerate to live with pain ,  the pleasure of after rain
comes sun , i am well aware off - and i wish i could shake this off 
but this condition has made me a prisoner in my own skin 
and it took a long time until i accept my illness 
but then i got that my sickness is not a weakness
it took me a like , 10 years to that 
and i need to get rid some persons to find better humans 
that accept me for who i am , PETE ; JIM ; MARTI ; KEV 
DONNA ; DEX , BRIDGET , SAM AND BEX AND JOHN 
yeah this is wore my home abroad where i understand who i am 
 i remember how everyone wore so supportive and that is what i never saw in my relative 
so now i adopt you guys as my fam ( sorry  not sorry ) hehe 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar