söndag 27 juni 2021

that suits u


i am scared of losing my memory , so i keep you saved in my usb stuck 
i dont mention you now by name but you are some how stuck in my brain
tried to forget , erase but you made the worst plot sound safe and sound 
and i like how i enter the place , how you made it into a palace 
when caught my hand , i also caught an penfriend and thats is nothing i like more then write about u
i love the moment in the retirement - felt like i wore heaven sent , again when i met your eyes and when i fell in your arms i knew i wore in paradise - yeah you wore my home for a time and it wore awesome 
never thought i should met somebody that looks but hide in the books , clever like doctor and gentle like nurse , yeah i remember how you pick out my daily look , streetstyling for the elderly people and i  never felt so honored to have you as an personal stylist , because you dress better then that Kendell and made my lips better then the other Jenner . yeah    basically you made me forget that i had no hair and i like that you wear , you heart on your ¨sleeve because so  do i , thats the reason why i fell out the wheelchair and i know you gonna be the best doctor ( or whatever life take you but i have a feeling - thats you because that suits you 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar