lördag 19 juni 2021

hands and doctors


never thought i would find my home at the retirement 
where i wore sent after that being in coma for an month
how i would find an angel with those perfect hands 
that clever mind that remind me of doctors 
and i met a lot of them but most of all i like how you become my poem 
how everything now sounds so romantic , maybe it wore because i trip 
dip into that relationship when stage dive into you eyes , thought  i would die 
for the like third time but you help me around and grateful for that 
thanks for being so fucking perfect and made it easier to recover 
but i kinda have to close the the door and begin all over 
mostly i like that this chapter dident end , just wore a beginning 
and you help me develop a new meaning 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar