tisdag 29 juni 2021

like an musical

 i think you have the purest heart 
but i love your mind , cant get over
how you are so clever and smart 
and it how hard i had to fall 
i would do it all again 
just so i could turn the time again 
so i could meet you my friend 
carrier that carry me through 
i think its mind blow 
how you got me floored 
restored and how i felt adored 
i bet you touch plenty with your soul
but nobody have made an first impression 
like the girl who feel out the wheelchair 
and straight in her carrier ( ps it wore awesome ) 
how everything sounded like an musical film 
the way you became my stylist and make me your circus princess 
how you apply the makeup artist and intimacy and how you handle my medicines 
like  a professional but you wore just an student , and i remember i wore ,,, heaven sent
how you made every moment feel like a magic , 7th heaven for 2 - well before i had to go 
/



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar