onsdag 16 juni 2021

TRUE STORY


 i wonder which stories you will tell me 
how many chapter , kinda love that you smart like doctor
clever like an student and damn it those hands make me fell , better 
i remember how i jump in your eyes like i wore stage dive  
like  catch me 'when i am fall , how i feel out the wheelchair 
how you pick me up from the floor like an carrier 
handle me like an aupair , yeah you turn the stone floor 
to a dance floor and i remember how i pull you down 
when i fell down because if i go down , you go down 
how everything with me wore such a sideshow 
but you wipe it up so it became the most glorious , show 
we was chess pieces , king and queens , and you made me just become living 
ignite hope which its important when live as illness  so cruel but you made me cope 
and you wore just a student but got a depth , is more intelligent 
then anyone i knew and i think that is perfect for the direction you head at  
you know dont stand in the way for you dreams , just use u for some poems 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar