onsdag 23 juni 2021

pull you in my dreams

little did i knew when i enter the retirement 
that i would almost be heavent sent , it wore freaking perfect
how you brush me up , apply that lip gloss felt quite stylish 
no hair , but honestly who cared . always wanted to become shaved 
i remember how  i fell straight in you , it wore quite like an romcom
how  you had my heart won and this is how i begin to notice how it wore to have fun
i bet you get haunted by my words , poems and i am sorry for that Cristian 
but there names that taste sweeter then others and i hope you next girls dont bother 
just tell them i am just an friend , patient and you wore my carrier 
even if you got eyes of an fountains and can make me climb mountains 
yeah i think its cool how we met , at the retirement 
when i basically been all around the world 
do you thing its wrong if i mention you by name
this is addressed to somebody  that wore for a time wore my carrier 
and i am just mesmerize by his character , dignify and i bet you got a new fling 
i dont mind because i wish you everything 
well 
in life 
hope you know that 
specially a perfect 
life 
you know i am not stand in your way dreams 
i just like to pull you in my dreams 

 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar