måndag 21 juni 2021

time to go back


 thanks to that will i got he wore not real 
and james just played games
god i wore so naive back in 2011 
but decided to remove from that situation 
and went abroad like , twice 
which wore awesome but i never seem any guy as handsome 
fell from the sky , into his eye - met Christians eye   
such an  view - thinking it wore love 
he wore  quite an bomb and my heart just explode
again . i know its not right but i was like hey i will going back 
and when i return home all i remember i wanted to comeback 
in his hug becuase i never felt that safe at retirement 
bet you got a few new things but i still remember how you got me , laughting
you got me that way i never suspected , expected how you me - protected 
hands around my neck and all i want ro that time go back 
 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar