onsdag 16 juni 2021

enter as a patient . left as a friend |


 i remember how i enter as a patient 
but left as an friend , you know you the only friend i have
how i fell out the wheelchair , basically made cartwheel 
into the bouncy castle that wore your heart and he how we ride go cart 
through the corridor , how you plaster my Harry Potter - scar 
you slide in under my skin , deeper then my epilepsy ever been
how you pop up the tabs , become my fave bartender and i think this is better 
then on IBIZA , how you  slice my pizza and i think you will get a hangover 
of all my freaking poems about ya but i cant help if your parents made an muse 
still remember how you scroll those sites after some new shoes 
it really felt like i wore making a bud , and i do support you 
in whatever you choose to do 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar