tisdag 15 juni 2021

clever news

i remember how i enter the retirement 
from being half up to heaven , sent 
lay in coma for a month - it wore awesome 
the male nurses wore so handsome 
but nobody go up to that christian
even fell out that wheelchair , when i saw him
i was like is this for real , am i on TRL 
how he help me up like a coffee cup
how he became mine , my cup of tea 
and that is how its always gonna be 
( at least in this blog ) 
remember how you became my personal stylist 
and you even made my lips better then Jenner 
yeah a guy like you wast the last thing on my bucket list
never thought i met ya here , and the thought of the barrier 
so close but so far , do you know you look like an star 
yeah you got the model thing going , oops did i said to much 
well we all get a bit crazy when we have a little crush ( major ) 
and the thing with me i start to write about them , might not be  that clever 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar