fredag 25 juni 2021

keeper


i got bad habit and everyone of my friends know about it 
suck at keep secrets and i am the worst at start friendships 
but i think thats why you like with me , that i dont my secret - keep 
i like your eyes they remind me of something sparkly and how they always shine
wonder if they only shine for me , probably not - try not worry a lot because i bet a lot of cool chics likes you here and i dont even like beer - i just like my teddybear , yeah i feel so awkward when i fell in your arms , straight out that wheelchair but i love the fact i got the best , BEST CARRIER AND PROBLABLY  the best doctor - not that Hannibal Lecter - type ,
 no you just know to appreciate a sick and lure the demon 
make me wanna sin but i know its just an fragile dream 
i been kisse by the reaper but i also been told told by God i am an keeper 
swear this will be the last poem about us but everyone know isnt true 
being half dead makes you forget who it is to living 
but you did 
i was lookking for an long way out and you made me me pour heart out
its took a long ting until got a feeling but now i am dancing on the ceiling 
if i had them - but i get hooked on my poems instead 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar