tisdag 29 juni 2021

you made me feel like Cover Girl



he got a face up like sunshine 
the only reason why i smile 
cleverness and intelligence
heart of gold of course i am sold
eyes that i wanna dive , drip because of his brilliance
soak it up and sun bath in the tub and i still remember how you scrub 
the backside of me , neck back to get clean - the intimacy of it all
and how apply my makeup like i wore a Cover girl 
style me like what to wear like we had a affair 
took an extra bit time on me and of course i would , fall
out the wheelchair and into you heart - drag you down 
because there no way i am dancing by my own  
touches with your brushes , red cheeks and crushes 
does he feel the same , or am just one of those game 
felt kinda stranded when i attended but fell over 
the kindest man i ever discover , and sorry for make it all about you
how i fell out the blue , and dive into his eyes - yeah life is full of surprise 
did you knew that you the only one that seen me outside my unders and in my pampers 
dident judge and thats how i knew you what a woman worth - respect for doing her best 
and did you know you park yourself in the handicap access spot in my chest , because you clearly the best and i dont remember a lot what you said just that your voice sound like an musical and how you look like an poem - so i decided to make you into a chapter because you obvious the greatest carrier , smart student and possibly the best doctor when you take the bar , i just know it so go on and show it 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar