onsdag 16 juni 2021

BETTER THEN DRAKE

 lets me introduce my friends , the helping hands
 when i write and i dont know how the story will end 
 maybe you be the greatest story i will tell 
but somehow i always hold on tight  
because i been dancing with death but it will be the best bet 
you ever do - when you roll the dice , been at many places 
but place is such drop dead gorgeous face with an killer face 
yeah i think you better than Dr Drake Ramoray  
and i remember how you shot me down 
so i fell out the wheelchair and into that carrier 
it wore totally awesome and thats how i find my character 
when i fell for the the doctor student , i wore like ... perfect 
how that girl who had been aupair in London helped me settle in
but all i could think about , him - the wildest dream 
how you slide in every morning with those lovely vocals 
sound like i wore in a musical and how you put an extra effort 
and always wore my support , yeah how you got food and luggage
from my mom , do you now how happy i become of the compliment 
because i never had friends, is it weird that i find them in retirement ?
how you clean my soul , became my starring role , style me so dapper 
in those huggies and how much meds i through up you dident , snap 
yeah you better then Drake  Ramoray and i know you will become the best 
but i find myself being most alive at hospital and retirement 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar