fredag 18 juni 2021

Gossip GIrl xo ( chapter 3 )


there only one bitch in  this town  
and let everyone know im done with Brighton 
found closure for like 5 years ago and i got a new men
i label you , Christian 
for this chapter that got eyes that i cant deny 
sorry for this and you know you are my make a wish 
the last thing on my bucket list 
that got that swag and have my heart in your doctor bag 
and i bet you the reason i will become , mad 
but i dont really care because i like you as my aupair 
he got this hipster look and i boys like you are better 
cant believe you become my caretaker and carrier 
never had had a boyfriend but if i did i bet it felt like this
am  aware with  illness like this you unlike get kiss 
but i am so happy i do get your friendship 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar