söndag 20 juni 2021

my relatives wore never my cheerleaders EXCECPT MY NAN AND MUM


everybody know nobody like me but they sure wannabe me 
got that body of  cola hour glass , and how every guys wipe my ass
never been a lot for hanging with girls because we just seem to clash 
dont know why , and dont ask why - i think they a bit scared of .....me 
but i always been hanging with guys because they just get me 
my sassy attitude , cheeky and if i am a bit weird they unlikely to get scared 
but i am aware how they feel abiut me and i dont want  to hang around a wannabe 
that cut me out from the family tree - whats wrong with your belief ? 
you tell me your christian but i but level up to an new " christian " 
that is more supportive  then the alternative . 
and thats bloody import when you sick ¨
you always thought i wore wore weak 
but the fact is i am pretty sick 
for doing a lot stuff i never would imagine 
and its wild that you wasnt more supportive 
to that , how i wore head abroad and thought like dont do that
because i knew my limits , dont you ever forget 
i am my own person , human , and you cant handle me like that 
h and p - and specially not mum 
why shall i stand on your side when you guys treat me like that 
remember you guys is not perfect and i am an observer 
that you guys are an hater , not an lover 




dedicated to my aunts 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar