fredag 25 juni 2021

sold on him


everyone that know me they got one shot 
to leave an mark at my heart and like they are a freaking poet 
and take control of the situation . never had somebody handle the situation
but you did get it , understand what i need and know i write about you until my finger . bleed 
so you have something to read , i want to be your bad habit . toxic and the thing you cant replace 
like you did with your fucking face but you honestly i got more attach to brain - and i want to sample it my heart would drop like that - it wore  perfect and body of an sculpture  and i cant believe i fell for it 
head over heals  and straight into his eyes , thought i would die but he picked me up like i wore a feather 
from that day i been sold on him  like he wore my brother 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar