söndag 27 juni 2021

peace and calm in a storm



he got the most magical eyes 
smash hit and there my heart forget to  beat
again , know you not mine but i like the fingerpints
you should know that your hand  leaves trace 
stroke my spine like an kitten and i am forever bitten
how i know i am out of the norm but i know how to make an , poem 
know this is our spot - your eyes where i feel most comfort 
soft spot and how fell out like my wheelchair like acrobat 
into that carrier - bet you be the greatest doctor , if you so like 
he catch my hand and know i cant stop about him
talk about him , mom think i shall not namedrop - so i wont 
but sometimes i dont have control over my lips and hands 
hope we still can be friends  - you know how i am wired 
get those triggers and tantrum , specially in the chatroom
so dont play with me its all i have to say 
because when say goodbye the story beginnings , anyway
yeah you lead me home , out of a storm and made find calm 
when i had basically no one , i never felt so naked and pampered 
like here and i grew up on hospital but i like how you woke up me by my bed 
never been so intimacy , deep and connected , and i never felt i woke up i heaven 
when i just half there , but i kinda like how you care about me like an aupair 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar