söndag 27 juni 2021

first guy on my wish list and last on my bucket list


summer is sweet but you broke it  , again
remember you like the waves and i hidden myself under my blanket 
like it wore an cave , try to make the darkness but u became to light 
i got an new inspiration now , and you can tell everyone in Brighton
that he is so much better than him , real clever and help me become a survivor 
so tell everyone i am the cat with more then 9 lives - that  dont begin fights , i start them
just because i have to have something to write about in my freaking poem
but if you have an in with me , you shall be thrilled because i rarely kill my darling 
the might get a vacation for some chapters but to enter again , stir up and make the story extra " hot "
because there nothing iam better then cause drama , because i do everything for a plot 
but sometimes people really deliver and that just , awesome because then i dont have to do research 
they basically are my little helpers - the storytellers sidekicks - that slide in to perform and deliver the biggest hit and this is why every poem become - perfect , thanks for the collabs i have 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar