tisdag 29 juni 2021

heaven in your eyes



i recall how you settle down of the end of the bed
dressed in your uniform and while i undressed for bed 
i know that you seen a lot of patients but i low you tap me in with your hands 
during the night , how you took extra care about me or at least that felt like that
i remember how i fell into your eyes like they wore a fountain ,how you gave me the strength to mountain 
erased every pain with that twinkle in your eye and how i felt out my wheelchair and you pick me like a carrier , help me like a friend , stroke me like an cat , pick me up like aupair and ever day was a twist and turn but i have never had such a good day like when i hang with you there in the corner , listen to the music and make this retirement my local hangout play . is it  funny how when i fell out would lead to this 
not much of a talker but i am do better in words and i bet you bet you never thought i would write you a novel but when you like you do , i be like noting every moment and you dont even have to comment - trust me i knew i am good - remember how insecure i felt but then you made me felt heaven sent 2.0 
been through a shit and you just made me forget it , wipe me clean for a moment and i never feel like that 
but you made me feel perfect and you do to future patient , i hope you make them feel like heaven sent 
( but dont take them there ) i think its kinda weird that you work my body like no  doctor in my hospital done , maybe this meant you wore the one who knows i hardly been in love , just tend to fall above - levitate and the only date i make is with heaven but i think i find my paradise in your eyes 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar