tisdag 29 juni 2021

the feeling of a friend


i remember when you begin you workday 
how i try not sleep because i dident want to become missed out 
of being swept away , but to be honest i wore probably the whole day
i recall when you sat down by the bed and i never saw such a beautiful eyes
depth and filled with cleverness , intelligence - i just want to dive in 
if that wore an option , yeah i remember how i fell out me wheelchair 
and into him - thats kinda impact he had over me , that carrier 
mad him my companion - for life but i remember ( i can when i write ) 
but i like those moments in life , dark you made them bright and i thankful for that
 and i remember how in the beginning at hospital i hated i couldn't go on festival
but to be honest stumble into him at retirement made me kinda star stuck 
because he was that hipster type with long hair ,  that i never ever in my wildest dreams 
and so far you are the greatest person i met , internet are a dark place and your face remind me of innocence , and furthermore you are a superstar because you are an LOCAL STAR 

promoting coca cola also lol ( for free ) 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar