lördag 26 juni 2021

no labels


 i know a place where no place . all i  can recall is your beautiful eyes 
they clever like an doctor , gentle like a nurse and carry you like an carrier 
remember when dial the alarm and got my next poem 
yeah i never seen a character witch such an great moral and honor 
i know you probably get seduced the way i write but not the way i label
fortunarate you knew all off my diagnos because i because i have no filter
i like how you always put me in center , even how you make my stylist better 
then that jenner and better then that dash doll , yeah i remember how i fell 
for you - out of my wheelchair and into your heart , and i think i heard your heart skipped a beat
you know where my address are , in my poems ( or in your dreams ) yeah i remember how you got 
to become my friend , carrier ,stylist and best time ever - in the worst time ever - quite an paradox 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar