tisdag 29 juni 2021

love to the platonic friends

remember when you sat in the end of the bed 
dressed in uniform and i had got undressed
you got a mind of doctor , hands like a nurse 
heart that is golden and i know it will be stolen 
of somebody else , its fine by me . because i am that 
friends zone type but i do like how you made me felt 
heaven sent , 2 , 0 - never thought i find it retirement
recall i wore scared for the daily dose of anger management
that came with some illness but you made me calm and safe 
and i like how you came and sat down with your coffee 
i used to hate the smell of it but i love it now because it remind me of ya
yeah how you such a man that you made me feel a kid with a teddy
how you hand my grandpas blue blanket and came to my room just like an ambulance
did you know you voice are the perfect frekvens for my ears and you say everything i need to hear 
that you looked for that sleeping mask for like 10 minutes because i cant sleep without it ( and it wore hidden in the corners of the bed but it wore fun to have some company and fell a bit less lonely for once 
how you dress me so stylish in  pampers and wipe away the fear with a removal , apply some makeup 
rouge , gloss and how i forget i wore barely naked front of ya but weirdly i was never awkward being stranded with ya because you really treat me good but they says good stuff always come to an end 
but i am really glad i came as an patient and left like an friend 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar