fredag 18 juni 2021

the doctor stud


 i think its kinda weird how i fell all over him 
how i slide in that daydream , how i fall out of my wheelchair 
and into the doctor student at retirement , it felt like i wore jump in 
a fountain when i saw those heavenly blue eyes i ever seen , yeah it wore quite an dream
when you pick me up like an aupair and stroke me like an kitty cat  -  yeah it wore perfect 
even if darkest moment , you wore the one that got me  thought all that 
i remember how i felt so insecure without no hair and but you , thought i wore quite alright 
how you style me so perfect , become my stylist and make up artist - do you know how much it meant 
basically i became heaven , sent there in retirement 
how i thought you wore like an , poet and i wore like damn it 
and i begin to wonder if made you up because no way there is such a good looking guy could exist
and i knew the statics , i am well of them - i wont stay away for you dreams but i will write poems 
about ya 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar