tisdag 15 juni 2021

i got things on my mind i dont say alound

i wont stand in your way for achieve your dreams 
just make me this promise i can write about you in my poems
dont got a lot of friends , and every chapter deals with death 
only you get that and i like that 
sickness and illness , and i get that - i am a realest 
but i like to make life a bit brighter and i wore brought a fighter
labeled epilepsy made me a warrior , pick up the archer 
but i miss the shot and took down prince charmer 
i think its kinda weird how i did that , when my life wore a mess 
but you treat me like a freaking princess
do u know how perfect you are 
that you shine brighter then my favorite star 
 and i bet your parents is proud over what kinda son they have 
you actions are trait of a gentlemen and i like that you want to be a doctor 
and i am sorry if i namedrop ya name but i am kinda fond to it 
yeah i have become quite attached to the memories of it 
you made me like myself , dident care if i dident have any haír 
and feel good about myself again , and that why you are my friend 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar