fredag 18 juni 2021

maybe you just born with it x


 is it mad that i been write about ya for like a year 
thought i never do it again but then i met him 
that made my life sparkle again , how he touch me like a boyfriend 
or something close to that , you know you are the one who got that perfect
touch , like an nurse but clever like a doctor and style me stylish in those , pampers 
how you wipe me when i throw up and pick me up like an coffee cup , yeah i like that
and i like how ya always smell  like beans - coffee beans and how you handle my wheelchair 
like it wore an Bentley , always wore so driving me so gentle through the corridor and how we explore
our bodies , play doctor and patient - it made me heaven sent and do get how you are so intelligent
how you got that sympathy and empathy - how you are so wise beyond your years  and i wonder if you just like me , drown in tears when you wore young or just maybe you born with it 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar