tisdag 15 juni 2021

and thats how you my heart won

do you ¨mind if i namedrop you by your name 
because i quite sentimental and you made the time 
at the retirement , quite eventful - residential
i never met a guy with such a great moral
the way you carry yourself like a royal 
the way sound made me feel like i wore in a musical
how your voice is quite poetic and how you made every moment 
fantastic , yeah you made it perfect . how everything sounds like a lyrical
a manus script from yesterday and i hate to step away but i always know 
wont stand in your way , all i gonna pull you in my poems
think about it , it kinds nice to have have a friend when the barrier 
is close and honestly i never thought i find one in my carrier 
you made my panidemi fun , and thats how you my heart won 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar