måndag 21 juni 2021

under your radar


 i remember it all like an party 
how you wore felt my body
crash into your eyes , most heavenly view
thinking this might be love 
babe you better then my poetry  
how i kept notes of you in my diary 
collide into you made me feel butterflies 
i rarely chat with you but somehow i feel you get me 
tried so hard not to cross the line but in the back of mind 
you mine , you got made the influence but i kinda like to be addicted
know i am an a mess when it comes around you  , maybe i am the baddest 
 when it comes to you , maybe its because i like you , maybe because i am the sickest 
sorry for all the trauma , all the drama - i am causing - when i am about you posting 
but everyone of my friends knew there is a shot  i will make you the poet 
yeah , i like to think of you as the doctor and i as the patience - and i always be under your rader 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar