lördag 26 juni 2021

tried to get home but only find you


i was enter with that cab , while you wore heading toward me  like ambulance
typical me thinking this wore romance , we barely friends - you just my carrier 
need an connection , scared for rejection and hate to get to close
but in my experience all of the guys are not the same and some people accept for who i am 
i recall how i felt so alone . desperate try to find a way home over the phone
had not see mum or like 4 month or something like that but somehow i forgot her when i look in your eyes
because you remind me of home . how you gave me that extra minutes when i felt sad - this is why i know you are great lad , son , brother and friend ( and in whatever you choose to do i am so happy that i met u )

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar