måndag 21 juni 2021

the greatest heart

 you remind me of an party
how you touch my inch of  an body
it was one of those night 
how your heart tasted like magic 
now you got my heart in your doctor bag
and i remember how i fell out of the wheelchair 
not that sauce in my bag but do got a take way 
with your heart name on it while i lay here on the segway 
yeah everything  me about ya , how you hold me 
its it  cool if i play the play the part . because you got the get 'greatest heart 
clever like  an doctors but you just an junior . how you remind me about my future 
but then again , i am yours  , it cool how it become friends - how you became the invisible bandage
and i like how you never do any damage - thats the kinda men i like , doctors in white , that look like angels , strangers met become leave as friends . yeah i like that 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar