tisdag 29 juni 2021

real



i recall how you settle down of the end of the bed
dressed in your uniform and while i am undress for bed 
i could care less about those celebs , know i am all about DOCTORS
like the way you heal me with magical feeling , i could tell you are a banger
the way i hit the floor as i usually do and of all people in the room , my eyes wore set on you
i like how made my heart feel like a drum set , and you voice follows me wherever 
like berlock i have around my neck with secrets i never says - yeah this is i keep you forever 
the way i fell out the wheelchair , because i thought i become heaven sent , again 
how you help more like an friend  then carrier , yeah i grade them - and nothing is that good as my carrier 
and you wore just a student , i hope you tell your folks about me because i obviously told ever detail i know - even if they made up - to you the greatest guy i know and i such an amzing soul . not a lot of people treat me like that but you did and thats why i pick u as an chapter  , you make everything real 
when i always lived in a fantasy 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar