söndag 27 juni 2021

BLOMSTERTIDER ( flower power )


 not have much of an life but when i get touched 
theres feelings that nobody can erase 
try the best to memories this how i went 
felt out over the wheelchair , head over the heel 
and feel into that carrier , how i hit that head 
you help me up in bed and i though i been saved by an angel
because you got an shine around that looked quite holy 
and how you clean my body 
the intimacy of it , like secrecy and games in lock down
dont care if everyone know because nobody now 
really was going on - but you had my heart won 
one the day one and i never really let you have it back 
 did you the only kisses i get is by the reaper
but something god said i wore an keeper 
been an long road and i like how you make me bloom 
there in my room , how i love when you pick out my meds 
and help me taking them " sorry when i throw up in your hands "
how you clean me up and when i forget you still wore in the room
and i begin to undress , quite awkward but i like me be best , naked 
and i bet you do to , better then the older ladies people you took care off 
because remember us be hot stuff ,that your eyes suit you perfect 
because they got that perfect amount sympathy   and empathy 
and sick person want but also that you acknowledge a women worth 
¨can i tell a bit starstruck on you and the way you  handle my illness ever done 
 thats a why you know be great doctor , nurse , brother , soldier and friend 
because you already are mine , at least four of these and i hope you know 
i write about everyone i count as friend 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar