onsdag 16 juni 2021

my favorite necklace is a stethoscope ( thanks chris )

 my favorite necklace 

is a stethoscope 

how you able to hear my breathe 

how you know exact what i need 

helping people in their most valuable time 

is an provenlige ,  and i will never forget 

how i stumble in . in a dream 

how you became my stylist , and makeup artist 

 how you carry yourself  with such grace '

apply my lips and hold my lips , steady 

and wipe me in huggies and style me in pampers 

yeah you one of those clever guy that know how make the patients feel , better

you  say that banter and i love how you make me feel like i am matter 

i like you damn eyes , they better then a stars and together we fight war 

you saw me for who i wore but dident judge who where 

and thats why i fell in love in the retirement 

because you made heaven sent 

2.0  


 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar