fredag 25 juni 2021

bad impressions and good decisions


my bad habits leave to chatting up wrong guys 
wrong circle - fell down out my wheelchair for my carrier 
not like i need one because i am quite of an survive 
i been run from the light , every shining knight 
because i know how to handle a sword
making up an new character and he is the best i ever fell over 
yeah , because i lit stumble in him , when you get too much 
too drunk  or just hangover - but i just picked out my character 
his name is you and how do you do . cant believe its been around a year since i left
now i just stalk you on the internet but i remember how you add me back 
when i had hard to get the word out because i am a bit shy for guy like you
i tend to not do great impressions but at least i make a mark and stay in their heart 
been touch by the reaper but god know i am keeper so  he let me know i wore loved 
never felt a heartbeat stung that hard but as you might know , i am  kinda used to hell
but when i look into your eyes - that looked like paradise  i knew i wore in heaven above

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar