tisdag 22 juni 2021

The guardian angel

been 'kiss the devil but fell for an angel 
i call him , - for now 
been all around the world but i must admit , luv 
cant really get some kind of a beautiful mind 
like him , he is the definition of  smart 
golden and i dont mind to if you have my heart stole 
sorry if i keep up name drop but do you know this gorgeous jawline 
how i love when you apply some pressure when you touch me bod
like i wore somebody , that deserved to be hold 
how you wrap me up pampers like a father 
tease me like an brother and everything went out of line 
but i just got to tell ya , i always felt you wore mine 
and i like that you got healing powers ,and i can spend hours
write about which make forget about  my condition 
like i dident needed any mediation
remember how you pick me up when i fell
thats when i know its wore real 
you eyes are full of sympathy and empathy 
and my eyes is pretty , lonely 
but you met me when i wore quite state 
thought i wore perfect as i am 
and thats why i think you amazing as an man
yeah i bet you wore   my guardian angel 
thinks it quite funny how you come as a patient 
but leave heaven sent  with an friend 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar